Looking for Android Developer (Kotlin, RxJava/RxAndroid/RxKotlin)
Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation.
Once here you will
- Work in cross-functional teams, understand how the entire puzzle fits together instead of just being a solitary piece
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product
- Ask "Why?" and be prepared to be asked "What do you think about it?"
- Engage in knowledge-sharing within your team as well as beyond
- Understand and work with Agile development methodologies
What you will bring along
- Experience with the Android Open Source Platform and Material Design principles
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Reactive programming - RxJava/RxAndroid/RxKotlin
- You strive to build Android applications that can be summarized as RSA - Responsive, Slick and Attractive. You also understand why RSA is important for a Mobile Bank from a cryptographic point of view.
- Code quality tingles your senses - you can see, feel and smell the difference between good and bad architecture
- You engage in proactive software development but still understand Reactive programming paradigms.
- Test cases are the first things you think of before building a feature and the last things you check before pushing your code.
- Experience with Model-View-ViewModel architectural patterns
- Able to build software with a focus on testability - Test/Behavior Driven Development, Dependency Injection
- Active participant/speaker at meet-ups and conferences in the Android community
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges