Looking for C++ developers (C++11/14, Boost, algorithms)
We are looking for smart, creative developers with a solid theoretical background.
You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. You should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers. We expect each of our developers to do architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing, rather than splitting these activities among several people. We thus put everyone in control of their own work.
There are no deadlines and no scheduled meetings.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance. We do not work at night or on weekends and support our staff's families with a full-time company nanny. She is available for free when children are sick, or when you just feel like spending an evening out.
We pay very competitive salaries and offer our developers EUR 120,000 annually following one year of employment. If necessary, we will go out of our way to help you relocate to Berlin, and will do what we can to help you acquire a work permit. While you should be able to communicate effectively in English, knowing German is not required. German language courses can be arranged if desired.
Here is what we offer in a nutshell:
- A wide array of extremely challenging C++ development tasks
- An international team of brilliant minds
- A working environment that makes this team stay and grows
- Enough time to make sure that every detail of your solution is perfect
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- No scheduled meetings
- Family-friendly working hours, no deadlines, no overtime
- Support for relocation
- A competitive salary from the start and a raise to EUR 120,000 annually after only one year