Looking for Senior Data Engineer (Python, SQL, Spark)
Once here you will
- Participate in the development of a new highly scalable Data Warehouse on a big data platform.
- Work closely with data analysts/data scientists and other departments to implement new ETL pipelines.
- Help backend teams to design and maintain production databases. Make sure that data is consistent.
- Dive into the company's data to analyze it, find patterns and play around in other ways.
What you will bring along
- Outstanding knowledge of SQL. You could probably write a tutorial on it.
- Fluency in Python. People love to read your well-commented code.
- Working experience with Spark. Knowledge of other big data frameworks (Hadoop, Drill, Impala, Presto, etc. ) will be a plus.
- Detective-level attention to detail and self-discipline that others would admire.
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
- Excited to work with cutting-edge technology, take chances, experiment and discover new and more efficient ways to get things done
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges