Looking for Engineering Manager
Once Here You Will
- Lead one of our software engineering cross-functional groups to continuously identify and learn from our deliveries on how to further improve our effectiveness.
- Forming a leadership team with the group product manager and principal engineer alongside other roles such as an agile coach, to bring our products to life.
In this role, you will:
- Support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback.
- Work with the product manager and principal engineer to recruit, manage and retain talent.
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via non-technical skills mentoring and performance management. Help make our people shine!
- Create a high performing and positive work environment based on transparency, accountability, and trust.
- Collaborate with the product manager and principal engineer in project planning, dependency management, risk management and continuous process improvement for an optimal flow of value for customers and the business (with appropriate use of metrics).
- Connect with management and other teams to unblock dependencies, provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives
What You'll Bring Along
- Experience growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to team members including having had difficult conversations
- Experience building and working in high-performance Agile software development teams (experience writing software (tech stack here) is helpful )
- Experience in building processes and organizational structures to support highly effective teams.
- Passionate about people, and improving the environment in which they work
- Demonstrated project management experience and skills
- Language skills: English professional proficiency (B2-C1 level)
What We Offer
- Work alongside a CTO who has 15 years of Agile software development experience and a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity
- Create the environment and process that enables highly effective teams to deliver the best that they can via your leadership
- Individual Professional Development Budget of 1500 EUR/year
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strongly collaborative environment
- Our work environment day to day communication is in English
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and more.