We are looking for a motivated Software Developer, who gets excited about tackling challenges, takes ownership for his work and loves working with talented people.
You will play a key role in the development of diverse tools as part of a multinational and multicultural team of software engineers working in our different offices across Europe.
What your job would look like
You will be one of the first developers in our newly formed cross-functional team.
Together with the team, you’ll own some of the core features to serve our customers in marketing, sales and customer service departments.
You will use your expertise concerning continuous integration, RESTful APIs, MicroServices and other related key topics.
You’ll explore new technologies and share your insights with your team, all with the aim of creating a unique level of convenience for our users.
• Collaborating with your team members to create innovative and creative solutions to improve our platform;
• Refining and growing your expertise in frameworks like Laravel/React;
• Write code that is maintainable, testable and clean.
• You are familiar with PHP frameworks like Symfony or Laravel;
• Experienced building responsive interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3 (with preprocessors like SASS)
• You have worked with build tools (webpack, gulp, etc.) and ideally continuous integration;
• Source control, package management and semantic versioning aren’t foreign to you;
• Familiarity with unit testing;
• You keep up with the latest trends in web development;
• Self-motivated, proactive and a collaborative team-player that is willing to share knowledge;
• You have an eye for details and you take pride in delivering quality work;
• At least 2 years of previous software development experience.
• Work in a young, dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies
• Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
• Company contribution toward your pension saving
• Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
• Table football, billiard and Playstation in the kitchen
• Contribution to your travel cost with the amount of the BVG monthly abonnement
• An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
• Workshops, conferences and training seminars to support our growing team
• Inhouse German language courses