Head of AI department
Looking for Head of AI department (CV, ML, Python, TensorFlow)
We are looking for Head of AI department.
We use ML (Machine Learning) and Classic solutions for 2D / 3D data understanding.
● Proficient ML / classic algorithms and their implementation
● Research - reading/understanding/applying papers (need good math / statistics
● Passionate about AI and ML ideas
● Communication and analytical skills
● Lithuanian or Russian speaker, and professional working proficiency in English
● Experience in Python
● Experience in C / C++ / Java
● Knowledge on how to write clean and maintainable code
● Implementing and learning new algorithms, technologies, ML/AI/classic ideas
● Secondary: manage people that collect real data (tell them what and how to do);
synthetic dataset generation
Values of the Team
● Agile (Kanban) development principles and practices. We plan for incremental releases
and believe in getting value out of features and enhancements as soon as possible,
while rapidly iterating.
● Individual and collaborative effort. Most tasks will be performed independently with
constant communication and collaboration with our designers and other platform teams.
● Flexibility and support. We provide the freedom for our team to get involved in tasks that
interest them on other platforms (e.g. web, tools, cross-compiling), and encourage
seeking advice from each other to constantly learn and grow their programming skill-set.
Time & Benefits
● Full time, 40 hours per week, somewhat flexible hours
● Onsite position located in Vilnius Tech Park, in Vilnius, Lithuania
● Competitive salary
● Pizza and BBQ Fridays
● Free coffee and snacks
● Inspiring open-office environment with a gaming room with a huge 10m screen and a
● In-office use of gadgets, scooter, hoverboard
● Company sponsored all-inclusive week-long summer vacation in Turkey with the team
● Casual dress code
● Submit your CV and/or Linkedin profile with examples of your past work, with a specific
focus on AI and ML experience. After reviewing your CV, we will schedule a phone call
to go over questions and discuss details on the position
● We will provide you with an assignment that will help us understand your programming
and problem-solving skills. If the assignment is satisfactory, we will schedule an
in-person meeting to go over further questions (this can be done virtually if you are not
We are open to hiring an international applicant and would assist with obtaining a Lithuanian