Senior Database Engineer
Looking for Senior Database Engineer (PostgreSQL, Python, NoSQL)
We are Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 we have over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries.
Once here you will
- Be involved in everything related to relational (and also NoSQL) databases: design, maintenance, migrations, administration, configuration, etc.
- Take part in efforts to scale and improve our Data Warehouse
- Educate developers and engineers about the best practices in clean database design
- Perform audits of existing databases, figure out possible improvements and ways to implement them efficiently
What you will bring along
- Exceptional knowledge of PostgreSQL (experience with MySQL is a plus).
- Fluency in at least one scripting language (preferably Python).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.) is a plus.
- Detective-level attention to detail and self-discipline that others would admire.
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
- Excitement to work with cutting-edge technology, take chances, experiment and discover new and more efficient ways to get things done
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies