Senior Software Quality Engineer
Looking for Senior Software Quality Engineer (iOS, Andriod)
Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license looking for Senior Software Quality Engineer (iOS, Andriod) to Berlin and Barcelona offices.
Quality culture is part of our values and we continuously try to improve our approach to modern software development practices.
Software Quality is owned by the team and the role of software quality engineers is to ensure that all quality attributes: functionality, accessibility, security, performance, testability, etc. are part of the acceptance criteria, development and testing of our features.
- Advocate the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the best practices are followed
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our Android and iOS applications and REST API
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What We Offer
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Personalized Onboarding
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Our work environment day to day communication is in English
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank